Tea Master Class for Two at Tea Conservatory
Holt’s Café’s Tea Journey is served in the Tea Conservatory, at a dedicated tea table to experience five exquisite teas hand-chosen by Tea Master Alan Leung.
Discover the history and nature of each tea, presented in their dry form in order to provide an in-depth understanding of each varietal.
The Tea Journey begins with Cold Brew Small Dragon Balls Scented Tea before a pairing of Lobster and Caviar Dumpling and Premium Lion’s Peak Dragon Well Green Tea arrives at the table.
Next, Silver Needle White Tea, an expensive varietal made using only the very top of each tea bud, is partnered with a fragrant Black Truffle and Bamboo Pith Dumpling.
Wuyi Mountain Rock Oolong Tea, the brew which inspired the Tea Master to pursue his passion, follows this and is exceptional alongside a textural Deep-Fried Taro & Crab Meat Puff.
Finally, a delicate and rich tea picked in 1996 arrives in the form of 24-year old Jiancheng Chunjan Dark Tea. This sought-after infusion is perfect with a delicately flavoured Egg Tart with Bird’s Nest.
Following menu is subject to seasonal changes
Class available Monday to Thursday, 3 days booking in advance required.
Terms & Conditions
- Valid for one year from the date of gift card issue. Blackout dates applied for Dining Experience Card.- Must be redeemed on or before the expiry date.
- Cannot be exchanged for any cash sum nor is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Advance reservation is required and is subject to availability.
- Kindly retain the gift card for presentation upon redemption.
- Applicable for food and beverage consumption within Rosewood Hong Kong except for Butterfly Patisserie retail items, Events and In-Room Dining orders.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers.
- In case of any disputes, Rosewood Hong Kong reserves the right to the final interpretation of terms and conditions.
- Any alteration or unauthorised reproduction of this certificate is strictly prohibited.
Pickup time from 12 noon to 9 p.m. to be selected when you check out.
Please present your order confirmation during selected period to redeem purchased item(s) at Rosewood Hong Kong.
For any order at or above HKD2,000, if you choose to collect the order at Rosewood Hong Kong, please present the order confirmation number and the payment credit card when the order is collected.
We offer complimentary delivery for all orders of HKD2,000 and above.
Delivery hours: 12 noon to 3 p.m. or 3 to 7 p.m. to be selected upon check out.
Delivery charge per location:
Hong Kong Island: HKD300
New Territories: HKD400
Currently, we only deliver within Hong Kong SAR (excluding Outlying Islands, Lantau Island and remote areas). Should you wish to deliver your order to multiple locations or partially, please place your order separately.
Should you have any question please contact our team at email@example.com.